Dear clients of Gabe's Spotless Window Cleaning:
I'm sure you've been inundated with messages from companies telling you their COVID-19 protocols, but it is very important that you know our company is taking the risks seriously. We promise be short and sweet:
- All techs who enter your home will wear single-use latex gloves and single-use shoe covers.
- We are disinfecting all equipment we will use on the job before and after all jobs according to CDC recommendations.
- We will no longer shake hands and we have touchless options for those who would like to pay by credit card. Any physical touching of cash, checks, or cards by our techs will be done with clean disposable gloves.
- We offer Exterior Only packages for those who do not wish anyone to enter their house.
- All techs are expected to self-report any contact they may have had with individuals that have had possible exposure to COVID-19. No techs will be allowed to work if they have any symptoms of illness regardless of known exposure.
You have our promise that Gabe's Spotless Window Cleaning will be respectful of your health and the health of our employees. Feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 protocol.
Update: No Contact Service Calls
Gabe's Spotless Window Cleaning is still open for business. Window Cleaning falls under essential services in Tucson, AZ and we are ready to make your time in quarentine a little better by giving you beautiful windows to look out of!
In view of the risks involved that any personal contact can have, we offer "No Contact Service Calls". This means:
- cleaning only the exterior of the windows,
- sending one person crews
- maintaining a minimum 6ft distance between anyone in your home and our techs, and
- touch-less payments by calling our office after the job is completed to pay your bill by credit card over the phone.
This is just another way we are looking out for our customers and employees.